I. HOW DO WE MAKE DISCIPLES?
A. Very few people have been trained to make disciples.
2. Jesus is not interested in numbers, budgets, buildings and attendance.
3. Is a disciple just someone who shows up at our stuff, gives money, and maybe feeds the poor or _____?
4. Church is the result or the effect of discipleship, not the other way around. (The church is not the cause of growth of the church.)
5. If you make disciples, you always get the church. But if you make a church, you rarely get disciples.
6. If you set out to build a church, you probably won’t grow disciples; you create consumers who depend on the spiritual services that the religious professionals provide.