02 September 2006

The times they are a-changin'

The countdown is on, we are getting closer everyday. We leave for France 9/21/06 at 1803h (6:03 PM). Just spent the day packing boxes, get books ready for "M Bags" that my daughter can ship to us in France. I also loaded my truck with a dryer, two books shelves, and a Macintosh G4 computer for my grandson (he's not getting the dryer or bookshelves...). And I still got in a nap!

Had a real interesting talk with my neighbor. He shared a discussion he had with some friends who challenged him about his part in advancing the kingdom. The gist of the conversation was that God advances the kingdom, but we are his hands and feet. We are the body that Christ uses to minister. I guess it is just one of those things we look at everyday and never see.

The three cartons we are shipping to France are setting in the garage, waiting for the forwarding company to pick up on Tuesday. If everything goes well, we will get there about a week or so before the boxes.

Print this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment